FOX STUDIO CYCLING MEMBERSHIP
Be part of something amazing - take out a Fox membership.
If you ride with Fox Studio Cycling twice weekly or more, it is more cost effective to take out membership.
Become a member and you have faster booking - and up to unlimited rides! Pay monthly, or save by going annual.
Members' children get free child membership too!
step 2 - Download membership forms here and return to studio or by email
Once we have received your forms, we'll send the standing order information gives you the information you need to set up a standing order with your bank.
step 3 - we do the rest!
- Please make sure you have read and understand the agreement. This is an agreement between Fox and you - both have fair obligations to each other.
- Monthly plans run calendar monthly. Standing orders are to be set up for payments on the 28th day to pay for the following month. Annual plans can start at any time.
- If you would like to start your monthly membership earlier than the start of the following month, let us know and we will arrange a bridging payment.Termination can be made at any time - there is a two month notice period that you will be required to pay.
- For children of members to ride free, a health declaration and membership form must be completed for each child. Also, the child must be registered with Fox Studio Cycling. The member will be provided with a particular code to use when booking sessions for their children. Children are not to use the parents' membership code. Children must ride with the Fox member for the code to be valid.
- Starter, unlimited and family members can book any Fox classes. Off-peak members may choose from Fox classes Mon-Fri, from first thing in the morning until 6pm.